Mikawaa.com Terms and Conditions of Use
The term 'Mikawaa' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Use of Information
- The content of the application on this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- All opinions, advice or other comments appearing on Mikawaa.com are those of the specific expert providing them and do not necessarily represent the opinions, advice or views of Mikawaa. Before acting upon any opinion, advice or comment provided by any expert appearing on Mikawaa.com, you should seek informed advice from your own expert or professional.
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
Mikawaa.com offices are located in Ontario, Canada. If you choose to access these Websites from another location, you are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ontario, Canada, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or the Mikawaa.com shall be filed only in the provincial or federal courts located in Ontario, Canada and hereby submit to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of such courts. You also agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of Mikawaa.com.com or the Terms and Conditions must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Except where prohibited by applicable law, you agree to waive any right you may have to commence or participate in any class action against us related to any claim and, where applicable, you also agree to opt out of any class proceedings against us.
Forward Looking Statements
- Mikawaa.com content may include certain "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the United States Private Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and applicable Canadian Securities Laws. All statements, other than statements of historical fact, included in the presentation, including, without limitation, statements regarding potential mineralization and reserves, exploration results, and future plans and objectives of Noront, are forward-looking statements.
- Words such as "expect", "anticipate", "estimate", "may", "will", "should", "intend", "believe" and other similar expressions are forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future results and conditions but rather reflect our current views with respect to future events and are subject to risks, uncertainties, assumptions and other factors, and actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. There can be no assurance that such forward-looking statements will prove to be accurate. We base our forward-looking statements on information currently available to us and we do not assume any obligation to update them, except as required by law.
- An additional Cautionary Note - In the event that we use certain terms in Mikawaa.com content, such as "resource", "measured resource", "indicated resource" and "inferred resource". U.S investors are cautioned that, while such terms are recognized and required by Canadian Securities Laws, the United States Securities and Exchange Commission does not recognize them. Under U.S. standards, mineralization may not be classified as a "reserve" unless the determination has been made that the mineralization could be economically and legally produced or extracted at the time the reserve determination has been made. U.S. users should not assume that all or any part of measured or indicated resources will ever be converted into reserves. In addition, "inferred resources" have a greater amount of uncertainty as to their existence and as to whether they can be mined legally or economically. Accordingly, information concerning descriptions of mineralization in this presentation may not be comparable to information made public by companies that are subject to the SEC's Industry Guide 7.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Mikawaa.com's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to municipal, provincial and federal laws.
User Conduct and Rules of Netiquette
- As a visitor/user of this site, you represent and warrant that you have either: a) reached the age of majority and possess the legal capacity to enter into this agreement, and that you have all necessary rights in and to the postings you submit; or b) are under the age of majority and that you have informed your parents and they have approved of your use of this Website.
You further warrant and represent that:
- you will not misrepresent your identity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, conduct fraud, hide or attempt to hide your identity;
- you will not post or link to any material that violates the rights of others, be they their privacy, publicity, intellectual property or proprietary rights;
- you will not post, transmit or direct one to content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, indecent, pornographic, threatening, hateful, abusive or harassing;
- you will not post content that instructs one to commit a crime, or that is otherwise unlawful or in contravention of any law;
- you will not post content that may contain or trigger a computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, time bomb, junk or chain mail, spam, or comparable device; and
- you will not collect information about other users of this site, including their e-mail addresses.
- you will not interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site or use the site in a way that disables it or prevents or inhibits anyone from using it.
- You may be required to register with Mikawaa.com in order to access certain areas of the Site. With respect to any such registration, Mikawaa.com may refuse to grant you, and you may not use, a user name (or e-mail address) that is already being used by someone else; that may be construed as impersonating another person; that belongs to another person; that violates the intellectual property or other rights of any person; that is offensive; or that Mikawaa.com rejects for any other reason in Mikawaa.com’s sole discretion.
- Your user name and password are for your personal use only, and not for use by any other person. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password you may use to access the Site, and agree not to transfer your password or user name, or lend or otherwise transfer your use of or access to the Site, to any third party. You are fully responsible for all interaction with the Site that occurs in connection with your password or user name. You agree to notify Mikawaa.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or user name or any other breach of security related to your account or the Site, and to ensure that you “log off”/exit from your account with the Site (if applicable) at the end of each session. Mikawaa.com is not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with any of the foregoing obligations.
"Conversation Forums" means a discussion group, chat area, bulletin board, news group, feedback, letter to Mikawaa.com, its webmaster or employees, e-mail function or other interactive functionality offered as part of this Site.
- Information on Mikawaa.com’s Conversations may be provided by Mikawaa.com and by third party users of the Site. Please note that Site users may post messages or make statements in the Conversation Forums that are inaccurate, misleading or deceptive. Mikawaa.com, its affiliates and their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates, agents, representatives, suppliers or licensees neither endorse nor are responsible for any opinion, advice, information or statements made in the Conversation Forums by third parties. Without limitation, Mikawaa.com and/or its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers and licensors and its and their directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives are not responsible for any information or materials made available through the Conversation Forums (including without limitation errors or omissions in Conversation Forum postings or links or images embedded in Conversation Forum messages) or results obtained by using any such information or materials.
- Under no circumstances will Mikawaa.com and/or its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers and licensors and its and their directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives, be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on such information or materials. The opinions expressed in the Conversation Forums reflect solely the opinions of the individuals who submitted such opinions, and may not reflect the opinions of Mikawaa.com and/or its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers and licensors and its and their directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives.
- Mikawaa.com and/or its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers and licensors and its and their directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives have no control over, and shall have no liability for, any damages resulting from, the use (including without limitation republication) or misuse by any third party of information voluntarily made public through any Forum or any other part of the Site. IF YOU CHOOSE TO MAKE ANY OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE OR OTHER INFORMATION PUBLICLY AVAILABLE IN A CONVERSATION FORUM OR OTHERWISE ON THE SITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Community Forums Postings
Postings created by users on any part of Mikawaa.com, including but not limited to its Community Forums, ("Postings") are the responsibility of the user creating the Postings. Mikawaa.com HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR POSTINGS. However, Mikawaa.com retains the right, which it may or may not exercise, in its sole discretion, to review, edit, refuse or delete any Postings for any reason whatsoever. Mikawaa.com will not be liable to you or any third-party for any modification or discontinuance of your Postings.
You acknowledge and agree that Mikawaa.com may preserve Postings and may also disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, comply with legal process, enforce these Terms and Conditions or to protect itself, its users and/or the public.
You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all Postings you provide and that such Postings shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libellous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree not to:
- Infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties, including any copyright, trademark, patents, trade secrets, privacy or other proprietary or property right;
- Contain any libelous, tortious or otherwise unlawful information;
- Defame, abuse, stalk, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including, without limitation, rights relating to privacy and publicity;
- Are inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful;
- Denigrate a class of people because of their race, religion, country of origin, sexual orientation or gender;
- Depict violent or criminal acts, or seek to incite violence or crime;
- Relate or pertain to any "hate group," for example, groups that are organized in part to promote the oppression of or assert the supremacy of any class of people;
- Include a photograph of another person or personal information of another person or use that person's correspondence, diaries or personal documents without that person's consent;
- Post, transmit, link to, or otherwise distribute any Postings that involve or promote or seek solicitations on behalf of charities or donations of any kind, including but not limited to, promoting any contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising or franchise, pyramid scheme, multi-level marketing opportunity, "club membership", distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity.
- Further or promote any criminal activity or enterprise or provide instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Could constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF MIKAWAA.COM, ITS PARENT, AFFILIATES, AND RELATED COMPANIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS OR DEMANDS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION REASONABLE LEGAL AND ACCOUNTING FEES RESULTING FROM OR RELATED TO ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF MIKAWAA.COM WEBSITES OR YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON OR PUBLICATION, COMMUNICATION OR DISTRIBUTION OF ANYTHING FROM MIKAWAA.COM WEBSITES. You shall use your best efforts to cooperate with us in the defence of any claim. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
By contributing Postings to Mikawaa.com Websites, you give (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly given) to Mikawaa.com and its affiliates a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and nonexclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, broadcast, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display and publicize such content anywhere, for any purpose and in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, without any compensation to you. In addition, you acknowledge and agree that you have waived any moral rights in your Postings. You further agree that Mikawaa.com is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any of the Postings for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information, without compensation to you.
User Ability to Accept Agreement
By your use of the Site, you affirm that you are either are at least 13 years of age or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, and obligations, set forth in this Agreement. If you are under the age of 13, you cannot be registered without providing an email address for your parent or guardian so they can be notified of your registration and be given access to your account in order to monitor the account and/or turn the account off.
Mikawaa.com urges all parents and legal guardians to supervise their children's exploration of the Internet and any online services, and to teach their children about protecting their personal information online.
- If any term, clause or provision of this Agreement shall be deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain valid and enforceable in accordance with its terms.
At Mikawaa.com ('the site') we adhere to the following:
- Any submissions intended to be posted by minor children on the site will be identified only by first name, age and city.
- No user will be excluded from the site for not providing personal information.
- When an e-mail is sent to Mikawaa.com, the time the message was sent and the IP address it was sent from may be stamped on the message. This protects Mikawaa.com, Mikawaa.com staff and the public from potentially threatening messages. This information will only be used when necessary for safety.
- Cookies may be set on your computer during your visit to Mikawaa.com. The information from cookies, to maintain site preferences and improve visitor experiences on the site, does not retain any personal information on Mikawaa.com
- No information from cookies is ever sold or used for commercial purposes.
- We reserve the right to collect, use and disclose your personal information without consent where required or permitted by law.
By accessing, browsing or using this Website or by submitting your personal information to Mikawaa.com, you signify your agreement to the terms and conditions of this policy. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time.