Login
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: News from the ring???
8 Years, 11 Months ago #44
News from the ring??? Print this page
So here we are closing in on April 2011 with a seemingly stagnant company! Where are the assay results since drilling actually started in mid January? What about long overdue updates on the PGE's? What about our move to the big board? Lots of stuff to report on, but the silence is deafening. Is there a method to the madness??????
The administrator has disabled public write access. Top
dragon56

8 Years, 11 Months ago #45
Re: News from the ring??? Print this page
Dragon56

Thank you for your recent comments on Mikawaa. Mikawaa was developed as a portal site to educate and inform people, especially those from the First Nations communities, about technical issues regarding Noront’s business and planned development in the Ring of Fire. It is also meant to serve as a site that allows First Nations people to share their stories about their traditional lifestyle, their goals, their future. Your comments are more along the lines of Investor Relations questions.

I encourage you to call our offices during normal business hours and ask to speak with me directly about your concerns. If I am unavailable, please leave a message. I guarantee it will be returned.
The administrator has disabled public write access. Top
Wes Hanson

Go to topPage: 1

Custom js and html